SEA Manager (f/m/d)
As SEA Manager (f/m/d) you will be part of the marketing team at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu, where the "big picture" - i.e. the Outdooractive platform - is planned. Here, concepts for further developments are created, the platform is optimized for search engines, content marketing is coordinated and the entire communication is coordinated. Together with you and our employees, we want to make Outdooractive the largest outdoor platform in the world!
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are responsible for the planning as well as the operative implementation and control of our national and international SEA campaigns.
- Within the framework of campaign management, your tasks also include budget planning and control.
- You create forecasts and result analyses/reports and derive recommendations for action from them.
- You will independently conduct market and competition analyses in SEA.
- You will coordinate technical developments to optimize SEA performance.
- As SEA Manager, you work closely with other disciplines (e.g. SEO, Analytics, Marketing, Product Management, Sales and Technology).
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have successfully completed your studies with a focus on marketing, media or communication sciences or a comparable education, ideally with a focus on digital marketing, online marketing or online media.
- You have already gained professional experience in the operational support of SEA accounts in Google Ads and Bing Ads and are also well versed in analysis, performance and tracking tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- You enjoy taking our SEA activities to the next level with your strong hands-on mentality, quality awareness and creative approaches.
- You are characterized by your strong analytical skills as well as your affinity for numbers and have a structured and results-oriented way of working.
- You have extensive knowledge of MS Office and find your way around web-based applications well and quickly.
- You have a high passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18