UX Designer (f/m/d)
As a User Experience Designer (f/m/d) at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu you are part of the Concept & Design Team. This is where the product-oriented concepts and designs for the entire Outdooractive platform are created, from content and landing pages to apps for users and customers to cartography and print products.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- Your goal is to develop and maintain the best possible user experience of the Outdooractive platform.
- You create, alone or together with your team colleagues, concepts, wireframes and prototypes for the further development of the platform and its individual modules.
- You make suggestions for the appropriate design or develop independently design guidelines.
- You independently carry out necessary research in advance and always ensure the best possible usability before, during and after the implementation of your concepts.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a degree in communication, web or media design or comparable education. You also have at least three years of experience in the field of web or digital design.
- You have sufficient experience with common design & prototyping tools as well as a feeling for contemporary web design and good user experience.
- You are passionate about outdoor activities and innovative technologies. Your ability to work in a team, communication skills and sense of responsibility characterize your way of working.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Annette Wimmer, CFO
Missener Straße 18