UX Designer (f/m/d)
As a User Experience Designer (f/m/d) at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu, you will be part of the Product Management Team. This is where the product-oriented concepts and designs for the entire Outdooractive platform are created, from content and landing pages to apps for users and customers to cartography products.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- Your goal is to develop and maintain the best possible user experience of the Outdooractive platform - on the web and in the app.
- You will create concepts, wireframes and prototypes for the further development of the platform and its individual modules, either alone or together with your team colleagues.
- You always keep an eye on the market and user needs and implement innovative ideas based on applicable design guidelines.
- You independently carry out the necessary research in advance and always ensure the best possible usability before, during and after the implementation of your concepts.
- You work closely with an interdisciplinary team and ensure that your design solutions are of the highest quality.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a degree in user experience, web or media design or comparable training.
- You also have relevant professional experience in the field of UX, web or digital design.
- You have very good knowledge of common design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Axure and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- You always keep the needs of the user in mind and have a good feeling for contemporary app and web design and a good user experience.
- High quality and an accurate way of working are a matter of course for you.
- You have a passion for outdoor activities and innovative technologies.
- Teamwork, strong communication skills and a sense of responsibility characterize your way of working.
- You have a good command of English.
What Outdooractive offers
Possibility to contribute to the further success within the increasing internationalization of the Outdooractive platform
Challenging, exciting tasks with best development prospects
Extensive organization possibilities and autonomous work
A flexible working hours model, flat hierarchies and an interesting career and further training management
Getting to know
An adequate introductory training to get to know Outdooractive
A cooperative atmosphere between colleagues, great staff events and a pleasant working environment within an outdoor-enthusiast team
A unique market-leading product in a global market
A working place with the beautiful Allgaeu mountains just outside the door
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18