Apprenticeship as an IT specialist (f/m/d), specialising in application development
Are you passionate about innovative technologies and outdoor sports? Are you searching for a first-class vocational training in the field of informatics beginning autumn 2023? If so, an apprenticeship as an IT Specialist (f/m/d) with a main focus in application development at our headquarters in Immenstadt (Allgaeu) might be your perfect career start.
Your Training at Outdooractive
- An experienced IT Specialist at Outdooractive guides you during your apprenticeship and shows you
- how to realize and design software projects (e.g. homepages or applications for mobile devices) according to customer demands,
- how to analyze complex IT systems as wells as plan and process diverse projects autonomously,
- what a Customer-Relationship-Management and a Content-Management-System is,
- how to analyze and solve occurring errors and faults with the help of experts and diagnosis systems.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a secondary school diploma (Mittlere Reife) or a vocational baccalaureate diploma (Fachabitur) with good grades in math, German and English.
- You have a good technical/mathematical understanding and an ability to reason.
- You are an enthusiastic worker, ready to assume responsibility and you enjoy working in a team.
- You are reliable, autonomous and a motivated learner.
What Outdooractive offers
Possibility to contribute to the further success within the increasing internationalization of the Outdooractive platform
Challenging, exciting tasks with best development prospects
Extensive organization possibilities and autonomous work
A flexible working hours model, flat hierarchies and an interesting career and further training management
Getting to know
An adequate introductory training to get to know Outdooractive
A cooperative atmosphere between colleagues, great staff events and a pleasant working environment within an outdoor-enthusiast team
A unique market-leading product in a global market
A working place with the beautiful Allgaeu mountains just outside the door
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18